Things You Should Know About Orange County Juvenile Law

If your son, daughter or adolescent loved one is accused of a crime, speak with an attorney before talking to the police. Even if you qualify for a court-appointed attorney, it is wise to discuss your case with a juvenile defense lawyer before deciding on your child’s best course of legal action.

When you schedule a free consultation with the Law Offices of Katie Walsh, there is no obligation to hire our team. When you hire Katie Walsh, she starts working on your case immediately to assure the best possible outcome for your child.  

Remember, a juvenile court conviction is not considered “criminal,” so it should not be available to colleges and employers. However, you should still seal your child’s record to ensure that their future is not tarnished by poor adolescent decisions. For assistance with the record-sealing process, call (714) 351-0178 or request confidential help online.

Important Information About Your Child’s Juvenile Court Experience

Contact The Law Offices of Katie Walsh About Your Child’s Juvenile Case
After your son or daughter is accused of a crime, the first call you make should be to a qualified juvenile defense lawyer. As a former prosecutor familiar with adult and juvenile justice personnel, Katie Walsh is committed to protecting your child and defending their freedom with compassion and skill.

Before hiring Ms. Walsh, you’ll have a chance to meet her during a free legal consultation. Get help now: call (714) 351-0178 or connect online using our secure contact form. Learn more about the Law Offices of Katie Walsh and her areas of criminal defense practice by clicking here.

×Coronavirus and the Orange County Courts: The Criminal Courts are still open. Don’t miss your court date. Let the Attorney appear for you. Free Consult-Call Katie Walsh at (714) 351-0178.