Disturbing the Peace (Penal Code 415)

  1. Unlawfully fighting, or challenging another person to fight, in a public place,
  2. Disturbing another person by loud and unreasonable noise; if this is done willfully and maliciously, and
  3. Using offensive words in a public place, if the words are likely to provoke an immediate violent reaction.

A skilled attorney can often get this charged reduced to an infraction or dismissed.

Contact Orange County criminal defense attorney Katie Walsh for help with disturbing the peace or any other criminal matter.

×Coronavirus and the Orange County Courts: The Criminal Courts are still open. Don’t miss your court date. Let the Attorney appear for you. Free Consult-Call Katie Walsh at (714) 351-0178.