Trespass (Penal Code 602)

There are many different types of trespass, but all require:

  1. that you willfully enter someone else's property,
  2. with the specific intent to interfere with that person's property rights
Contact Orange County defense attorney Katie Walsh if you need help with Trespass or any other criminal matter.