Are There Alternatives to Jail for My Child's Juvenile Offense?

At the Law Offices of Katie Walsh, parents often ask if there are alternatives to jail when their child is charged with a juvenile crime. The answer depends on the situation, but yes, there are alternative sentencing options and youth programs that may be considered by a judge. 

Everyone makes bad decisions sometimes, especially while they are young. In fact, according to the National Institute of Mental Health, “In key ways, the brain doesn’t look like that of an adult until the early 20s.” As a former prosecutor and defense attorney who has represented thousands of juvenile defendants, Katie Walsh has dedicated her practice to minors facing criminal charges—so an instance of poor judgment does not mar an otherwise-bright future. With the help of Katie and her team of legal experts, your child or loved one may avoid Juvenile Hall or the California Youth Authority by completing service hours or enrolling in other programs.

Orange County Jail Alternatives for Adolescents

Contact Our OC Juvenile Attorney for a Free Consultation
Partnering with an experienced attorney who knows the juvenile legal system gives your teen the best chance of avoiding Juvenile Hall. As a former prosecutor familiar with the OC adult and juvenile justice systems, Katie Walsh provides your child with a rigorous defense while acting as a compassionate advocate for your family. Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today: (714) 351-0178.  

×Coronavirus and the Orange County Courts: The Criminal Courts are still open. Don’t miss your court date. Let the Attorney appear for you. Free Consult-Call Katie Walsh at (714) 351-0178.