Protect Your Child!
Assault / Battery on a Peace Officer
Penal Code Sections 241(c), 243 (b)
- When a Defendant uses force or attempts to use force; AND
- the use of force is intentional; AND
- the victim was lawfully performing his duties as a Peace Officer/Firefighter; AND
- the Defendant knew the victim was a Peace Officer or Firefighter; THEN
- the Defendant may be found guilty of Assault/Battery on a Peace Officer/ Firefighter.
Contact Orange County criminal defense attorney Katie Walsh for help with Assault Battery on a Police Officer or any other criminal matter.